“War and famine would not do. Instead, disease offered the most efficient and fastest way to kill the billions that must soon die if the population crisis is to be solved. AIDS is not an efficient killer because it is too slow. My favorite candidate for eliminating 90 percent of the world’s population is airborne Ebola (Ebola Reston), because it is both highly lethal and it kills in days, instead of years. We’ve got airborne diseases with 90 percent mortality in humans. Killing humans. Think about that. You know, the bird flu’s good, too. For everyone who survives, he will have to bury nine.”
– Dr. Eric Pianka University of Texas evolutionary ecologist, recommending solutions for reducing the world’s population to an audience on population control.
“One-fourth of humanity must be eliminated from the social body. We are in charge of God’s selection process for planet earth. He selects, we destroy. We are the riders of the pale horse, Death.”
– Psychologist Barbara Marx Hubbard – member of Task Force Delta; a United States Army think tank.
“We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order.”
– David Rockefeller.
“A total world population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal.”
– Ted Turner, in an interview with Audubon magazine.
“In order to stabilize world population, we must eliminate 350,000 people per day. It is a horrible thing to say, but it is just as bad not to say it.”
– Jacques Cousteau, 1991 explorer and UNESCO courier.
“Depopulation should be the highest priority of foreign policy towards the third world, because the US economy will require large and increasing amounts of minerals from abroad, especially from less developed countries.”
– Dr. Henry A. Kissinger.
“The present vast overpopulation, now far beyond the world carrying capacity, cannot be answered by future reductions in the birth rate due to contraception, sterilization and abortion, but must be met in the present by the reduction of numbers presently existing. This must be done by whatever means necessary.”
– Initiative for the United Nations ECO-92 EARTH CHARTER.
“Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.”
– Anonymously commissioned Georgia Guidestones.
“If I were reincarnated I would wish to be returned to earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels.”
– Prince Phillip, Queen Elizabeth’s husband, Duke of Edinburgh, leader of the World Wildlife Fund.
“The H1N1 vaccination program, when put into the same frame as the engineered virus to go with it, appears to be a clear effort to divide humanity into two groups; those who have lost their intellect, health and sexuality via a tainted vaccination, and those who have not and are therefore superior.”
– Dr. Sarah Stone, Pharm-D Jim Stone, Freelance Journalist Russ Clarke, Editor.