We’re unsure if you’ve heard about Kanye West’s beef with Jimmy Kimmel, but die hard fans smelled dookie from a mile away. West sucker punched Jimmy Kimmel on Twitter. Yeezus got super offended when Kimmel poked fun of his BBC interview. Since Michael Jackson is moon-walking in heaven, West claimed to be “the biggest rock star on the planet”.
Kanye didn’t like being the butt end of Kimmel’s jokes, or at least pretended to be irritated by Kim Kardashian’s limelight. He ripped Jimmy:
- JIMMY KIMMEL IS OUT OF LINE TO TRY AND SPOOF IN ANY WAY THE FIRST PIECE OF HONEST MEDIA IN YEARS
- JIMMY KIMMEL, I DON’T TAKE IT AS A JOKE…. YOU DON’T HAVE SCUM BAGS HOPPING OVER FENCES TRYING TO TAKE PICTURES OF YOUR DAUGHTER
- JIMMY KIMMEL PUT YOURSELF IN MY SHOES … OH NO THAT MEANS YOU WOULD HAVE GOTTEN TOO MUCH GOOD PU$*Y IN YOUR LIFE…
- YOU CAN’T PUT YOURSELF IN MY SHOES. YOUR FACE LOOKS CRAZY… IS THAT FUNNY?… OR IF I HAD A KID SAY IT WOULD IT BE FUNNY???
- SHOULD I DO A SPOOF ABOUT YOUR FACE OR YOU FUCKING BEN AFFLECK…#NODISRESPECTTOBENAFFLECK#ALLDISRESPECTTOJIMMYKIMMEL!!!!
- I LIKE YOU, YOU KNOW ME, I WENT TO YOUR FAMILY’S WEDDING
- WHO YOU MADE IT CLEAR TO ME WASN’T YOUR FAMILY WHEN I WAS ON THEN PHONE WITH YOU 5 MINUTES AGO, YOU MANIPULATIVE MEDIA MUTHERF&*KER.
- SARAH SILVERMAN IS A THOUSAND TIMES FUNNIER THAN YOU AND THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS IT!!!
-Kimmel is adamant that the twitter war wasn’t staged,
I’ll tell you the whole story about @kanyewest tonight on the show – this is not a prank, I promise (unless it’s being played on me)
There’s an art to this entertainment industry. Surprise…surprise! Kanye West is set to appear on Jimmy Kimmel’s talk show. Will Kanye West and Jimmy Kimmel admit all this twit was a bunch of bologna to create media hype?
“It’ll just be us, and Dr. Phil. And neither of us is leaving until this government shutdown gets solved. So if you’ve always wanted to see a talk show host get strangled by a pair of leather jogging pants, join us tomorrow.”
He lied, and tweeted: “TOMORROW NIGHT, MY GUEST WILL BE @kanyewest (for real, yes and was it all a setup, no).