VH1’S “LOVE & HIP HOP” GOES HOLLYWOOD
LOVE & HIP HOLLYWOODSeason Premieres Monday, September 15, 2014 at 8PM*
NEW YORK, NY (AUGUST 18, 2014) – VH1’s hit franchise “Love & Hip Hop” is heading to Tinseltown with the series premiere of “Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood.” Premiering on Monday, September 15 at 8PM, a new group of R&B and hip hop hopefuls have their eyes on the prize and are ready to deliver the shock, drama and scandal as only the #1 social show of the summer can do. With the music industry constantly evolving, these artists’ unwavering ambition keeps them hustling to stay at the top and willing to lay it all on the line.
The series will follow a brand new cast of celebrities and musicians including:
· Ray J- Recording artist who has been romantically linked to several well-known names in recent years. Currently, he seems inseparable from his best friend and executive assistant Morgan Hardman.
· Soulja Boy -YouTube sensation with his hit “Crank Dat,” romantically linked to R&B Royalty, Nia Riley, daughter of Grammy-award winning music producer/singer/songwriter Teddy Riley.
· Omarion- Former lead singer of hit R&B band B2K, now pursuing a solo career while dating Apryl Jones, a backup vocalist. The two are currently expecting their first child.
· Lil Fizz- Former bandmember of R&B band B2K who, although he shares a child with ex-girlfriend Moniece Slaughter, is thinking about settling down with his present love Amanda Secor.
· Young Berg – Grammy-nominated producer and musician. He has worked with artists such as Lil Wayne, T Pain, Ray J, Tamar Braxton and Meek Mill.
· Teairra Marie – Actress and R&B songstress and ex-girlfriend to Ray J. Popular for her hit song “Make Her Feel Good.”
· Hazel E – Former celebrity publicist, currently pursuing her own music career as a rapper.
· Yesi Ortiz -”Voice of LA,” DJ/ Music Director for hip hop radio station Power 106.
· Sincere – A premier club promoter in the Los Angeles area.
· Nikki Mudarris – A born and bred LA girl, Nikki is an heir to her family’s real estate fortune.